Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Nerdtastic Top 5 Film Scenes

5
  
 

One of the many scenes that became funnier, the more and more you watched it. Who hasn't stood in an elevator, and reenacted this scene with friends.



4.
     




I didn't agree with the casting at first. Like so many, i never thought "That Australian guy from 10 things I hate about you" could play the joker. Jack Nicholson, Mark Hamill. We had our jokers. But he convinced us. With every crack of his voice, every blood stained smile, he was the joker. The end.

3.





Maybe it doesn't hold up to current animation, and the dialog is cheesy. However, at the time, nothing was cooler. From the opening sequence, to the death of starscream, it was a young boys titanic. Although they turned one of the coolest characters, into a school bus, it's still my favorite scene in the movie. A new generation of transformers began.

2.













If I don't mention this scene, 12 year old me might time travel, and throw something at me. So, here it is.


1.












Did you just say I can download...to my brain...from my usb? Who hasn't toyed with this idea? Linux on the Parietal. OSX the Occipital. There are those lucky few, that have the fortune to have never seen the sequels. So pretend for a moment, The Matrix, stands alone. This scene, the ultimate teaser. Neo was the one. Shit was about to get digital.